Worship Team News, Views and Information - this is the place to find it.
Our mission as a ministry, with the help of the Holy Spirit, is to explore, nurture, & develop passionate & authentic worship of God amongst the gathered community to the glory of God.
Our Core Goals:
1. We aim to serve the church by striving for excellence in all we do.
2. We aim to lead people to a space where together we are able to connect with God.
3. We aim to cultivate a passion for Jesus, a passion for worship, and a passion for leading others into worship.
4. We aim to equip, train and support our team members, and develop a stronger sense of unity, belonging and commitment.
5. We aim to identify, resource, support, encourage and develop new talent.
If you are interested in music or singing and would like to be part of this ministry please talk with one of the team leaders. Whilst we don't expect people applying to be the finished article, you will need to demonstrate a basic level of musical ability or singing skill to join the team but training will be given as needed. Age is not barrier, and we are looking particularly for young people who feel this may be an opportunity for them.
We are also looking for Sound and Visual technicians. No previous experience is needed as training will be given.
To download the roster go to DOWNLOADS and select category 'Worship Team'. Follow instructions